Black and Grey Cotton Trunks 3-Pack
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.74 with More info
- Selection of classic styles
- Bulk buy savings
- Tag free labels
- Natural breathable cotton
- Waistband position on hips
- Superior comfort fit
- Double layered pouch
- Nifty pocket
Black and Grey Cotton Trunks 3-Pack – totally affordable premium cotton underwear.
When you need to get back to basics.
This undeniably affordable underwear pack will get you back into your comfort zone.
Our classic cotton packs are made from 95% cotton so they’re absorbent, extremely breathable, wrinkle and pill resistant – and with just a hit of spandex to keep things in place, so you can carry out your days activities. The quality seam construction keeps you wearing these bad boys for longer, so you look good and feel awesome!
black/grey cotton trunks are a simple but affordable underwear for men.
- Neutral cotton classic
- 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex – the softest, most luxurious-feeling underwear
- 170 GSM fabric weight – longer-lasting and durable construction
- Quirky man-pocket for anything from condoms to the remote control
- 2 Layered Pouch Panels – contours ergonomically around the body ensuring support and comfort in your most sensitive areas
- 38mm waistband – a luxuriously silky high density waistband band for comfort and style
Read more about the best underwear styles for men
where we take a closer look at the best men’s underwear according to stylists, fitness professionals, and other discerning and active men. It goes without saying that men’s underwear should be comfortable, durable, and stylish (either for you or for someone else who might be looking). Unsurprisingly, men are quite fussy about their underwear and many have strong opinions about which style and brand is best. So we won’t even attempt to resolve the great brief-versus-boxer debate; instead, we’re clarify some of the best options out there. Dive in for a go-to guide across all categories: briefs, boxer briefs, trunks, boxers, and performance underwear for gym work outs. Read on for the favourite pairs of our 27 switched on guys — and, yes, there’s a lot of Calvin Klein mentions, but there are plenty of other great underwear options too.